Currently, we have six separate shipping regions. And here are the directions destinations they apply to:
* A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
* D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
* G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
* L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
* P, S–Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
* U, V – Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
* Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
* There is delivery to the points indicated in 1-7 above, but there is no delivery to countries such as Cuba, In, North Korea, and Syria, as we do not have delivery logistics to these destinations.
You can always find out more information if you have any questions in our Telegram channel or make a request via the contact form.
Lead time for order and delivery
Manufacturing(after 3 or 5 days)
Quality control, packing and shipping(after 6 or 8 days)
Receive your parcel(after 10 or 18 days)
* Sometimes, the delivery time may differ as it depends on the postal service in your specific area.